
Last night I definately did not end my long work day with a delicious cheeseburger from McDonald's because I am doing weight watchers you know:)
I certainly have not put off starting some kind of exercise plan after promising myself that by the next Biggest Loser episode I was gonna start getting in shape. (The next Biggest Loser is not really tommorrow nite, either.)
There's absolutely no way that SuSu announced, in her quiet itty bitty inside voice, in the middle of the juice aisle at the grocery store, that Momma has two big boobies. Better than just one, I suppose!
I surely am not counting down the days until our first overnite date on Valentine's weekend since SuSu joined our family almost 10 months ago! It really couldn't be that long, could it?
How about you? Did you give into temptation and get the big beef burrito with extra cheese at Taco Bell? Are you as scared of seeing yourself doing step aerobics as I am? Has it been so long that you can't even remember the last time you and your hubby had some overnite romance??
3 comments:
Actually, I had the best dieting day in months (aside from 2 Hot Pockets and four Whitman's chocolates) because I had a root canal in the middle of the day. Awesome.
Keep trying! Plans are important, but there are also those minute-by-minute decisions.
AWESOME POST!!! Hilarious what Susu said at the store! Love it!
I can't remember a date night with husband.
Last time I tried step aerobics was 7 years ago. Actually, it was the ONLY time I tried step aerobics...
that is HYSTERICAL she announced that outloud! you are righ...it's better than 1! lol
wow...so susu is spending the night somewhere? can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment