
This morning I definately did not wake up to realize I had no clean underwear because I've been putting off doing laundry for the holidays:)
I surely did not forget about getting my car inspected, and am not going to have to take my chances driving around that way 'til Wednesday when I can get it inspected!
There's no way I snuggled too many babies with boogies over the holidays, only to find myself coming down with a bad cold this weekend.
I absolutely am not dreaming about SuSu's naptime this afternoon when I'll have the first moments of free time for myself in over 2 weeks.
I definately did not look in the mirror last nite and count yet another chin. Sigh. It couldn't have been from too many Christmas cookies, could it?
How about you? Did you wake up this morning and realize that your underwear drawer was empty, too? Did you have trouble zipping up your pants from one too many snickerdoodles? Are you just as excited as I am for naptime today?! Please do share!
4 comments:
Welcome Back Not Me Monday...oh how I've missed you :)
Thanks for the smile on a Monday!
I gained weight too. But I've been keeping up with the laundry.
I most certainly did not discover today that I need a stronger deoderant. That would be most unfortunate.
Ha! Ha! Heather! All of the above I am afraid!!
Oh well--we got all year to be "good"!!
xoxoxo
Amy
Post a Comment