Did you ever know there was an animal called an alpaca? I can't believe it, but I've spent my 30 something years not realizing there was something this adorable on the farm. I mean, they're seriously really, really cute!
And apparently very curious.
They're soft and fuzzy.
And they come in a lovely assortment of colors.
Like this chocolate brown one. Who also happens to have a bad habit of licking other alpacas. Shame on him.
But we'll let the licking slide.
Because alpacas have lots of other good qualities.
Like the fact that you can take them for a walk.
And you can snuggle them. Just like Peanut's doing here. With his good buddy. Who actually has the same name as Peanut. Well, he has the same name as Peanut in real life. Cool, isn't it??
But let's not leave out our other favorite barnyard animals.
Who we had a chance to visit with today.
This little animal was especially wound up about the horses.
Although she still doesn't quite understand the gentle, calm approach.
But she's definately not scared of the animals anymore.
In fact, she likes to greet them with a little finger up the nose greeting that doesn't always go over so well with horses.
But sure is funny to watch:)
How did you spend your Sunday afternoon?
1 comment:
I didn't have my finger up my nose this weekend, but both of my sons definitely did have their fingers up their noses, multiple times!
You made me laugh out loud describing her "greeting" for the horses!!! GREAT photos!
Post a Comment