Thursday, October 9, 2008


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts







Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows that I'm CRAZY about my Peanut!! It would only make perfect sense for me to dedicate my next Thankful Thursday to the little boy who has totally changed my life!! I knew the moment I held him in my arms that I was the luckiest Mommy in the whole world to be given such a wonderful treasure! I think that knowing I would most likely only have one "baby from the belly" has really given me a whole different perspective on motherhood. When I was growing up, I took for granted that I would be a Mommy to lots of kiddos, never realizing that my body had different plans for me:) Or maybe I should say that GOD had very different plans for me! I NEVER imagined I would only have one biological child, and there were many, many days I pleaded with God to let me carry just one more (I still struggle sometimes with this). But how amazing were the plans that He was forming for me, plans above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of! He knew the road wouldn't be easy. He knew how hard it was for me to surrender. He knew the only way was for me to be broken before Him. And He knew the reward for us would be TREMENDOUS! Now I not only have been given the gift of being a Mommy to a "baby from the belly", I have the chance to be a Mommy to an angel "baby from China"!

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the beautiful children He's given me. Peanut is the happiest, silliest, sweetest little boy ever, and I pray that God will bless him and use Him to do amazing things on his journey through life. I can't belive how the time has flown by since the days of diapers and bottles, and that I'm packing a bookbag each morning now instead of a diaper bag! I look at my handsome little guy and wonder if there could be anything better than snuggling with him at bedtime or building ANOTHER train track with him on the living room floor:) Every stage brings its own set of joys and I'm trying to savor evey moment of it. Take a peek below at some of my favorite pictures of my "peanut", who really isn't a peanut anymore!















No comments: