If you missed my post a few weeks ago, there's still time to vote! My sister, Michele, and her husband, Tom, are expecting Baby #2 in March, and are having an ultrasound on December 5th to find out just who this new little one is going to be! I thought it might be fun to se up a poll here on my blog to see what my readers think about their new addition:) You can vote by scrolling down to the bottom of the left column of my blog. Even if you don't know Tom & Michele, feel free to vote. It's all just for fun!! And stay tuned for the big announcement in a few weeks:)
Below is a picture of Nicky, who might need to do a little growing to fill the role of "big brother" in March:) At 20 months old, he's still swimming in his 12 month old pants!
3 comments:
I thought this post was reminding us to vote for president next Tuesday. I was all proud of you for being so patriotic only to read you want us to vote on the sex of the new LoBianco baby...too funny!
Hi Lena! I'm realllly trying hard not to bring politics onto my blog. It's been very tempting, though!
i just put away some of kota's shorts...one was a size 2! lol
Post a Comment