Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Glimpse Of Maia's Room



Here it is! Maia's room is finished and ready for our little princess! Above is a fun lamp I found at Target yesterday:) Below is the view of her room as your walk through the door.



Now, you didn't think I got out of Target without picking up some other fun things for Maia, did you?! I found two pairs of those warm and cozy pajamas with the feet in them, too:) Can you tell we're LOVING shopping for a girl??



This is the dresser we bought two weeks ago. Thank you, M, for putting it all together! It wasn't quite as simple as the advertisement said it would be:)



Peanut was so excited to "donate" some books to his sister, as well as this cute little green "bookworm". We love books around here, so I'm sure this bookcase will soon be overflowing:)



I just love the beautiful patchwork design on this pillowcase. Shhhhh.....I found this at Wal-Mart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOoooh so pretty! Soon she will be in there!!
Elaine

Lena said...

Maia will love her room! I'm a little sad I outgrew pj's with feet...I could use a pair as cold as my house is!

Tessa said...

I love Maia's room ... it is so sweet and girly! How fun!