Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Pictures of Our Maia!!



Last night around 9pm we recieved new pictures of our beautiful Maia for the first time since we were matched to her!! It was such an wonderful moment when we opened her pictures together and saw how much she's grown and changed over the past year!! Tristan was bouncing up and down on our bed saying "That's my sister! That's my sister!" while Marty sat beside me with the biggest smile on his face. It was a priceless moment for all of us! Our Maia is now 3 years old. She's 38 inches tall and weighs 30 lbs, and she has a lot more hair than before:) I can't take my eyes off our precious girl!!





6 comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

oh heather! she is adorable!!!! i imagine you are holding yourself back from running out the door now! i too keep looking at pictures of vaeh.

i have a feeling i'm going to have no idea which one she is in that she will change yet again so much until we can pick her up!!

Unknown said...

Ok I am crying now. She is soooo pretty and wow has she grown. I am sooooo happy for you! I know exactly how you are feeling LOL!!Congratulations on your new pictures.
We will have a lot to talk about at our dinner!!!

Heather said...

She is absolutely stunning! I know how happy you must be to see her smiling face. Doesn't she look like she's being well cared for? I feel so good today and I'm sure you do too.
Heather O.

Lena said...

She is beautiful Heather! I'm so glad you were given this precious gift of pictures while you wait just a few more weeks to bring her home.

Colonial American Sign Company said...

Hey Heather and Marty-

So glad I was able to get onto the blog again! Now I was able to see two additional pictures!! She is such a cutie!

Tessa said...

Hi Heather,

What a sweetie pie! She looks so tall and thin .. and beautiful! I can only imagine how excited you are to bring her home!