We had a very warm weekend in the northeast with a steamy 90 degree day on Sunday! Most of our flowers are done blooming, but there were still a few fun things to see in our garden this week. Peanut's favorite is this huge yellow garden spider that I almost stepped into while I was weeding! The best part is that we now have TWO of these enormous spiders, one on the inside of our fence and one on the outside of our fence:)
This is Peanut having fun with the leftover sparklers from our July 4th picnic:)
Who would have guessed, but we have a new eggplant growing!
We had the most spectacular sunset Sunday evening! The sky was filled with the most beautiful shades of yellow, blue, pink & purple.
This tiny blue flower closes up at night, but I was lucky enough to capture it blooming as the sun was setting. Peanut planted it from a pack of seeds, but neither one of us can remember the name.
2 comments:
i don't think i would have even gotten close enough to take a picture of those spiders! i would freak out!
Just stopping by .. beautiful pictures! Have I told you that I love your garden?
Post a Comment