
Sometimes when it rains, it pours! Of course, last week had to be followed by another great week of Not Me Monday moments.......
Last nite I definately did NOT get pulled over for running a red light and for having my tail light out from that tangle with a telephone pole. Luckily, the officer was feeling mighty generous and only fined me for running the red light. But she did encourage me to watch out for telephone poles and get the tail light fixed ASAP.
In the past two weeks, I surely have NOT gotten myself into a bit of financial trouble with my crazy driving, picking up two nice bills totally $1,100. I used to be a safe driver. Really. I was. Really.
There is NO WAY that our beautiful, well-mannered SuSu said "Hi, Poopy!" to the cashier at our grocery store...not once, not twice, but three times while I was trying to check out.
I most certainly did NOT call my one patient "George" for an entire 12 hour shift, only to have him finally correct me at the end of the day and say "Honey, my name is Bob". Wooops. Sorry Bob:)
I surely wasn't taking care of a dear, sweet 90 year old confused lady who repeatedly kept asking me, "Turn around for me, honey....turn around for me, honey". When I finally asked her why she wanted me to turn around, she did NOT bellow out, "Because I want to see your tushy, dear". Ummmmmm. What did you say to that one???
Anyone been hit on by an old lady this week? Come on.....fess up!
5 comments:
I haven't been hit by an old lady but I've been hit by a young college girl - does that still count? My rear end will need to be replaced. (but you should see HER car! It was totaled.)
Uhhh, what were you specifically asking when you inquired about being hit by an old lady? By the hand or by the car?
Hee hee...thanks Heather! I needed a good laugh tonight! You are too funny. I can relate to the bills - just got a lovely speeding fine in the mail this week. Ugh!! Now I set cruise control every chance I get to make sure I don't go over the limit. Thanks again for putting a smile on my face! - Charissa
This made my day. I haven't been hit on by anyone but teaching middle school does provide comic relief at times. I had a student tell me I looked like his gym teacher last year except she is "thicker". I thought he said she is thinner which I didn't appreciate until he clarified!
the "Bob" one is the one that had me laughing out loud. Not that the lady wanting to see your tush isn't great, but I loved poor Bob's tale:)
Post a Comment