Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday



Can you believe it's been 6 months since I did a "Not Me Monday"?? This week was just too full of weirdness not to participate so here goes....

This past week I definately did NOT back into a telephone poll in the middle of a corn field and do over $1000 worth of damage to my car.

I certainly did NOT have to take Peanut to the pediatrician's office at 10pm one evening because he had put a pretzel up his nose and we couldn't get it out!

There is NO WAY that I looked out the window to our back yard and see one of our beautiful children completely naked AND doing number 2 in the grass. I'll let you guess who it might have been:)

I surely did NOT devour a whole box of rice pudding (cooked first!) in one day during a strange moment of PMS.

We definately did NOT buy a pet hamster and then return it two hours later after we realized that they bite. A lot.

So how was your week?

5 comments:

emily said...

Hamsters give me nightmares. Try a guinea pig. They look promising.

Mommy said...

Oh I love this series. I love it. I have three for you...

-I absolutely positively DID NOT call NY 1.5 million times today hoping to hear news of our TA.

-I most certainly DID NOT mutter ugly words aloud when no one, I repeat NO ONE, answered the darn phone the 1.5 million times I called.

-I surely did not want to leave profanity ridden messages by 5 pm today when I vowed I would not call back until tomorrow.

That about sums up my week. Waiting for the darn phone to ring. RING ALREADY!!!!!!! RING!

Lena said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months...oh how I've missed your Not Me Mondays! What were you doing in the middle of a cornfield??? Thanks for the smile :)

Cindy said...

LOL! The hamster thing is a riot!!!!!

Flamingo said...

i am once again completely entertained by your tradgedies! thanks! :)