
Lena was wondering what in the heck I was doing out in that cornfield, where telephone poles are known to sneak up on your bumpers when you're not checking your blind spot. Well, the truth is that I don't really know what in the heck I doing in that corn field exactly. Because I was actually lost. Taking a short cut. On a road that Prince Charming promised me would be a lot quicker. Except for when you get lost. And then you try to make a quick and easy turn around. In a huge corn field. Covered with corn. And also with telephone poles. Apparently.
Not very exciting.
Not very blogworthy.
Well, except for the part where Mommy may or may not have utterred a few bad words . Under her breath of course. That was kind of exciting.
And the part where it costs about $1000 to fix the damage. That part was sort of exciting.
Oh yeah. And the part where my children have been telling everyone we meet how Mommy ran into a telephone pole. And used a few bad words. That part is especially exciting.
But the rest of the story is pretty boring. So boring that I wouldn't even bother to write a blog post about it. Except that I did. Just now.
2 comments:
Hysterical! Thanks for clearing up the mystery, although I think I'd like to hear Peanut and SuSu's version :)
My husband found one of those jumping telephone poles a few months ago and had almost 2000 dollars worth of damage to my car. They are truely amazing that something bolted to the ground can move One of life's great mysteries. LOL Kate.
Post a Comment