SuSu is really eating a piece of onion here! She enjoys almost anything we eat, but her favorite foods so far are rice, veggies, plain yogurt, muffins, milk and fruit.
Hi guys, Once again you made our day with the beautiful pictures. Matt commented on how you can tell how much happier Maia's eyes are now then the pictures of her in the orphanage. Your love is making such a difference in her life, and Heather..I am homesick for you..I miss our talks..can't wait to see you. Love you, Amy
I can't get over how beautiful she is!!! Thank you so much for letting us follow you along in China! It is so inspirational! Many thanks and blessings to you and your newly expanded family! Cindy
4 comments:
Maybe Maia will get Peanut to expand his food repetoire :)
Hi guys, Once again you made our day with the beautiful pictures. Matt commented on how you can tell how much happier Maia's eyes are now then the pictures of her in the orphanage. Your love is making such a difference in her life, and Heather..I am homesick for you..I miss our talks..can't wait to see you. Love you, Amy
She is truly breathtaking!! What a face! She has blossomed so much from the first week--you can see the light in her eyes! Amazing!
Love following your journey--and cannot wait to get our Wuxi girls together!!
Amy--Hope's mama
I can't get over how beautiful she is!!! Thank you so much for letting us follow you along in China! It is so inspirational! Many thanks and blessings to you and your newly expanded family! Cindy
Post a Comment