Every day our SuSu gets sillier and sillier! We can't believe all the smiles and giggles we're getting from our little one who was once so serious and scared. How beautiful it is to watch her true personality unfold before our eyes:)
Misty, Those pictures are priceless! I just can't believe how beautiful she truly is. And what about that personality transformation. It's amazing, isn't it? I think she just needed a mom, a dad, a brother and some attention to start becoming the little girl that God made her to be. She looks so happy and I am thrilled for you. If you get a minute, check out my blog. We're in Cincinnati and having a hard time. Say a prayer for us.
4 comments:
Misty,
Those pictures are priceless! I just can't believe how beautiful she truly is. And what about that personality transformation. It's amazing, isn't it? I think she just needed a mom, a dad, a brother and some attention to start becoming the little girl that God made her to be. She looks so happy and I am thrilled for you.
If you get a minute, check out my blog. We're in Cincinnati and having a hard time. Say a prayer for us.
Heather,
I just called you Misty. I'm completely losing my brain. If you know how to edit my post, please do!
I love you girl,
The "other" Heather
Love to see those wonderful smiles. Thanks so much for keeping the pictures coming. Missing peanut and his winning smile too.
BEAUTIFUL. 'nuf said.
Post a Comment