I can't believe I'm writing this, but we NOW KNOW FOR SURE what our travel dates will be!! We're leaving the US on March 25th and returning home on April 9th!! When I have a moment, I'll come back to my blog and post the details of our trip!! It won't be long now until our Maia is in our arms forever!!
5 comments:
Congrats! It's always a relief to get those dates... and I've heard late March/ early April is BEAUTIFUL weather there.
I am SOOOOO excited for "the Nanjing 8" as she called you. I get all teary just thinking about you holding your sweet Maia. Praise God! YOU ARE GOING TO CHINA BABY!
I just can't believe it!!! I can't believe we will be there and I stilllll can't believe we are going together!! I'm so thrilled!!
Oh yeah! That is so awesome for you guys! We are so excited for you!
Oh boy!!!!! It's finally happening!!!!! Did you pinch yourself yet?! ;) Sooooo very happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment