
Unfortunately, in the midst of our celebrating, the three of us have been fighting one bug after another around here. Peanut started with a cold two weeks ago, which he so kindly passed onto Prince Charming and I last week. Then, just as my hubby and I were finishing up our antibioitics, Peanut came down with yet another high fever and bad cold on Tuesday night! It's a little nervewracking being sick so close to our trip, especially after being well all winter long. I'm thinking that this may call for a second dip in the tub to pray .........anyone want to join me?
5 comments:
Yep! Saying prayers now for our whole group to be healthy!
Count me in!
I'm so sorry you've all been sick. My hands honestly feel like sandpaper right now from all the hand sanitizer I've been using. Try to get healthy and then quarantine yourselves from the rest of the world. I know it sounds really boring and overprotective, but Maia needs you on your A-game!
Sorry to hear about all the sickness. Eat more oranges I say!! Praying for healthiness from here on out. We have children to get.
Ugh! Go away germs! This family has places to go and one little people to meet. I'll take to the bathtub prayin in a bit. :-)
Post a Comment