Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Beautiful SuSu





4 comments:

Tessa said...

She is so beautiful! She looks so tall ... you will have to take a picture of her next to Peanut so I can see that she really is only a toddler! Love all the pics ... keep them coming! :)

emily said...

How wonderful! We are so happy for you guys - thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

Heather said...

She looks great and I love seeing her smile. I'm so happy right now that I could cry. Everything is going well (as far as I can tell) with you, Elaine, Shelley, and Bille, Misty got the referral of a beautiful baby girl, and we got our LOA last night! I'm completely overwhelmed in a good way.

Please tell sweet Cooper that mommy will be there in 2 months! We got our golden ticket! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful..I love the picture of her smiling! I miss you..i've wanted to pick up the phone a couple times this week to chat with you..Love you, Amy