Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Wow....what a wonderful, exciting, amazing week this has been!! I can't tell you how much joy is oozing out of our family right now!! All three of us are just bouncing around in every direction, feeling oh so ready to hop on that plane in 2 weeks!! Of course, we've had some "Not Me" moments, as always, so here goes.....

This past week I certainly did NOT burst into tears in our conference room at work when I got the call from our agency that our Travel Approval had arrived!

I definately did NOT wear my snowsuit last Monday, followed by my flip-flops on Friday. How did we go from 15 degrees to 70 degrees that fast?

There is NO WAY that I got stuck working the 7am shift after turning our clocks an hour ahead again this spring! Why does it always seem to my weekend for the time change?

I absolutely did NOT find myself needing to go out and buy a few new bras for the trip because mine were getting a bit too, ummmm......snug. Sigh.

I definately am NOT taking an antibiotic right now that should be better named "roto rooter".

There is NO WAY that I have to finish this antibiotic for fear of the return of the nasty bug that's plaguing us all.

I certainly am NOT simultaneously packing four suitcases, four bookbags, various carry-ons and a ton of meds for our two week adventure.

I am absolutely NOT the happiest Mommy in the whole entire world today knowing that I'm only days away from holding my little angel for the first time!!

2 comments:

kay said...

Congratulations! Wow, waiting almot 30 months to hold her, I cannot imagine your excitement!

Flamingo said...

packing?! yikes! i need to pack!