Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Little Bit More News

Yesterday morning, I thought awhile about how long I was going to be waiting to have the follow-up CAT scans for this potential aneurysm. I know an aortic aneurysm is very serious and 10 days is a super long time to wait to know for sure if I have one or not. I just wasn't sure I could wait that long after waiting over a month to know if I had a thyroid tumor. Even though it seems impossible to change dates and times for tests in the crazy medical world, I said a prayer and called the CAT scan department at our local hosptial. They had some good news......a cancellation yesterday afternoon! I definately was happy to get the scans done, so I took the appointment and went for my CAT scans yesterday. This timing is perfect since I'm meeting a surgeon tommorrow morning, so I'll find out the results then. We continue to pray that the scans are clear and there isn't an anuerysm after all. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and encouragement over the past few weeks! We're truly blessed.

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may recieve mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." I Peter 5:6

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory and your right hand sustains me. You stoop down to make me great." Psalms 18: 32-35

1 comment:

lifelaughterchaos said...

wow! I will pray! I sent you emails before I read these posts...I hope you don't think I was insensitive.

God will get you through this!