One of my very favorite hobbies is spending time in our flower gardens, and my little helper is usually right by my side planting, mulching, weeding and watering all summer long:) I wanted to share some pictures of our favorite flowers before they begin to fade! This flower below is my favorite daylily. I've never been able to find another one with this beautiful peach color.
Our butterfly bushes are covered right now with bumble bees and butterflies. I had the pleasure of being stung on the foot a few weeks ago by one of these bumble bees and then worked a 12 hour shift the next day! Needless to say, I spent a lot of my shift running around in my socks since my foot swelled to twice it's normal size:)
We were lucky enough to capture this monarch butterfly sitting still on a butterfly bush.
This is Peanut's favorite flower, the purple balloon flower. Before these flowers open, they look like little balloons:)
This is one of my favorite flowers called purple phlox. The colors are just brilliant!
No comments:
Post a Comment