Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!




I've been "tagged" today by Heather O., another mom waiting to bring home her little one from Wuxi! Since I've never been tagged before, this is a little bit of an experiment for me:) Basically what happens is that someone else sends me a list of questions that I'm supposed to try to answer on my blog. It's been a lot of fun, but some of these questions were pretty tough! Thanks for the "tag", Heather! You can hop on over to Heather O's blog by clicking HERE.






7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Bring Maia Home From China!
2. Go Back To Disney World
3. Go To Bermuda With My Hubby
4. See My Kiddos Graduate and Get Married
5. Adopt Again
6. Move To The Country & Own A Goat (I Do!)
7. Become A Nurse Practioner

7 Things I Can Do
1. Give Injections In My Sleep
2. Finish Three Dossiers In Two Years
3. Sleep Until Noon (If A Little Someone Sleeps At Nana's House!)
4. Watch Grey's Anatomy Re-Runs Over And Over
5. Stay On The Beach All Day Long
6. Drink A Pot Of Coffee (Myself)
7. Name Every Thomas The Tank Train Ever Made

7 Things I Can't Do
1. Run A Mile
2. Work Night Shift (I Did For Two Years And Looked Like A Zombie!)
3. Eat Strawberries, Bananas, Cantalope, Watermelon, Lemons or Blueberries (I'm Allergic!)
4. Get Tristan To Eat Vegetables
5. Imagine M or Peanut Sitting On A Plane For 14 Hours!
6. Fit Into A Bikini
7. Find M's Keys

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby (M)
1. His Fabulous Good Looks!
2. His Love For Kids
3. His Easygoing Nature
4. His Faith
5. His Sense Of Humor
6. His Honesty
7. His Love of Helping Others


7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Don't Forget Your Keys, M!
2. I Love You, Peanut!
3. Can You Pick Up Milk On Your Way Home?
4. Yep.... We're Almost There
5. What Is That Smell?
6. Anybody Want To Snuggle?
7. You Two Are Driving Me Crazy!


7 Celebrity Crushes (Could Only Come Up With Four)
1. My husband
2. Patrick Dempsey
3. Tom Cruise
4. Noah Wylie

4 comments:

Heather said...

Heather,
Oh, I'm so happy you played along! I have to remeber "fit into a bikini", I'm definitely with you on that one!
Have a great weekend,
Heather O.

lifelaughterchaos said...

hey! i want a goat too! i really do...and my hubby wants to move to the country...so that makes me want to too...as long as it's still 5 minutes from Target!

Lena said...

These were great...had me laughing out loud in some parts. You can also make a mean pumpkin pie!

Unknown said...

Heather I laughed out loud at your comments. you are funny. Can't wait to get together with you!