Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Congratulations Mark & Billie!!



I wanted to share a big "Congratulations" to our friends, Mark & Billie, who just got their pre-approval yesterday!! They were matched to their daughter back in May, and were waiting for "the call" for the past few weeks. Our daughters are both from Wuxi, and are about 6 months apart in age! We're really excited that our girls will grow up together because Mark & Billie live just a few miles away from us! They're not quite ready to send their dossier to China yet, so we most likely won't be able to travel together. But I've promised Billie to try to get some pictures of her little one on our trip!! If you want to follow along on their journey, there's a link to their blog on our "Adoption Blog Roll" called "The Passionate Journey to One".

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Yeah, I am so excited for them too! Heather, I just wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I stopped by. I actually could not remember the name of your blog and I kept forgetting to ask Billie. I am excited that I dawned on me earlier this week what the name was .. and so I am going to bookmark it now! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth after our long email conversation ... I really did enjoy getting to know you more and I am excited to continue to follow your journey to Maia. All of this is so exciting!
Take care!

lifelaughterchaos said...

yea! i am very excited for me too!!!