Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost Back!

After realizing that our poor laptop downloaded an aweful virus, we still had a bit of hope that she might be able to be repaired and come back home. But now it looks like that virus did her in for good, so we had to invest in a new computer this week, which I hope might be up and running in the next few days! I have to warn you that you're in for a boatload of winter pictures once our new girl is up an running, and I really hope you like snow scenes:) While our computer was down, we had two blizzards and lots of sledding adventures! I'm so excited to soon be back in the bloggy world and share what we've been up to........

1 comment:

TheLab said...

This may not be the case at all with yours, but I destroyed a computer with a virus recently too. And wanna know what brought the virus in? A Facebook app. It was one of those quizzes. The quiz was "How Ghetto Are You?" I got an A+, thank you very much. I rock the ghetto. But... I'll never do a FB quiz, game, or app again. Just steer clear of all the "extras" out there.