In February, we had two blizzards in one week, making for some pretty big snow drifts. In the front of our house, we could barely see the top of our weeping cherry tree anymore with the snow piled so high!
For the kiddos, having snow piles 8 feet high meant lots of fun!
Including the perfect place to make a sledding tunnel.....
That started right on our front porch......
And led them right down to the sidewalk!
It was so cold that our tunnel lasted almost two weeks!
And gave us hours and hours of smiles without ever having to leave our driveway:)
Now that temperatures are reaching the 50s, our snow creations are only a distant memory.....
But what a memory it was!
4 comments:
Uh... wow... That snow tunnel was phenomonal!
I miss the snow (don't hit me). It was so fun I just miss the heck out of it!
These are great pictures, and I can't imagine how awesome it was to dig that tunnel!
That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were you the hit of the neighborhood? I would have charged a dime for a ride....
Missing you guys. Can't believe it has been almost 1 yr. Both of your kids seem to have changed soooo much. You have quite a fine young man there.
welcome back! i have to say i am disappointed....no bikini skiing? c'mon...there was your chance.
This was a very fun winter! Your pictures are awesome! I can't wait to read more posts - I've missed you!
Post a Comment