After our first big snow storm in February, Peanut was so excited and asked me when our next snow might be coming. I remember well how I told him that it would probably be years and years until we saw this much snow again since blizzards are pretty rare in our neck of the woods. Boy did I eat my words! Five days later we were hit with a blizzard that gave us over 20 more inches of blowing and drifting snow!
We had so much snow on our roof that poor Prince Charming had to go way up there and shovel some more!
Our neighbors had some of the most impressive icicles I've ever seen! I was really glad we didn't have anything like that hanging from our roof:)
I have to say that I think we all had our snow fix this winter! Next year I'm not so sure I'll be dreaming of a White Christmas:)
3 comments:
Oh I don't know, I think I'd like another winter like this one! I think. But now that we're experiencing warm weather, I can't wait for flowers, long days, and campfires! Bring on Spring and Summer! (you want to come over for some s'mores?)
I am in the northwest where we had the mildest winter in years. No snow at all...we usually get a few light dustings or a few good snow days. No snow days this year! My daughter is extremely disappointed. I'll show her your pics so she can live vicariously through them. :)
I don't think I would mind the snow so much if I didn't get snowed in at work and we had a snowblower!! Somehow I got incredibly unlucky and was scheduled to work during all three snowstorms!
Post a Comment