Do you remember what we were doing one year ago today?! We were only four days from liftoff.......and so close to welcoming our SuSu into our arms!! What a beautiful memory seeing all those suitcases.....
I thought you'd been at this WAY longer than me! Wow, one year. One year. I hate to wish time away, but that's a milestone I'm looking forward to. That, and when she's been with us for as long as she wasn't. Then, surely, we will truly be rock solid!
3 comments:
A year already hard to believe! Thanks for all your encouragment it helps to hear that all will be well with time. All the best. Kate
Awwwwwwww wow!!! Seeing those suitcases actually brought tears to my eyes! And I've never even met any of you! Ha ha ha!!! What an awesome photo!
I thought you'd been at this WAY longer than me! Wow, one year. One year. I hate to wish time away, but that's a milestone I'm looking forward to. That, and when she's been with us for as long as she wasn't. Then, surely, we will truly be rock solid!
Post a Comment