
Guess what day of the week it is?? It's 12 noon and I'm finally feeling awake and perky enough to write my Not Me Monday entry! If you're new to my blog, Not Me Monday was started on another blog called My Charming Kids. Every Monday we write about our most embarassing moments during the past week, and I definately have enough to fill a few blogs!
This past week, our toads definately did NOT move into our house after much persuading by Peanut.
And this lovely toad pictured below surely did NOT get loose for over 24 hours somewhere in our house. Luckily we did find him eventually, on the bottom step of our attic. Hmmmmmmmmm...
Our toads absolutely did NOT take a nap on Peanut's favorite blanket, and then leave a big terd there for Mommy to clean up.
And I certainly did NOT hear Peanut announce to our neighbor lady how cool it is when our toads poop out grasshopper legs. We NEVER talk about disgusting things like that around here.
Anybody else have things living in their house that they wish were outside??
2 comments:
I laughed out loud!!! Ahhh, I have two boys - I know all about things that boys talk about. Too funny! Thanks for the Monday laugh (when I'm really, really supposed to be working...)
I guess I will have to get used to all this being a mother to a little boy. We are so blessed my beautiful girl dislikes all things creepy crawly and slimey. My husband will have to take charge of all those things. I like my daughter also dislike them Thanks for the heads up Kate.
Post a Comment