On Sunday we stopped by the local fair to visit this little cutie pie.
And this one.
And this one, too.
Both the kiddos love the animals, but SuSu still mixes up puppies and goats. Some of the goats were so tiny (and sooo cute!), that I could see how they look like puppies! We have to watch her closely, since she tries to put hay up unsuspecting noses and has a strange affinity for the tails:)
Peanut was definately in his glory at the Fair, and his favorite animals were by far the pigs! Who doesn't the pigs, though?? I mean, isn't that the life......
The Momma pig really took the cake for me. How does she do it?! I lost count at 9 piglets.......
Our day at the Fair is never complete without testing out a few tractors.
And even SuSu wanted to take a spin on "the big one".
One of the best things about the Fair is that you never know when you might be greeted by a flock of geese.
Or a random baby goat.
Oops...and here we are back on the tractors.
The one thing.....probably the BEST thing....at the Fair....was the food! But Mommy was so busy eating it that she didn't get any pictures of that yummy gyro, or that chocolate ice cream or that 2 foot long hot dog. Maybe next year.....
3 comments:
I was at the fair yesterday too...bummed I didn't run into you. I stopped to see the animals and ate a gyro, but didn't test drive any tractors :)
What a great day to go to the fair! It was beautiful yesterday. Looks like you had a fun time!
Ha ha ha, I laughed looking at your photos because it looks just like my photos with the kids swaped out! The tractors, the pigs, the goats, all of it! I have a post I need to write about the Fair, too (we traveled up there and went on Saturday). WONDERFUL photos!!! And I loved the part at the end. Yes, the food was just as I had remembered it growing up - A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Post a Comment