
I really love this time of the year.......these magical two months around the holidays when there's a sense of excitement and anticipation in the air! I love the smell of pumpkin pies and chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, the warmth of cup of hot cocoa on a snowy winter night, the comfort of my fuzzy snowman blanket wrapped around us while we watch a Christmas movie, the coziness of flickering candels in yummy scents like applie pie and cinnamon.........there's just something about it all that I can't wait for every fall! And, in the midst of the tinsel and Christmas stockings, I almost miss out on that very special holiday tucked into the end of November. That holiday that gets lost in the midst of the tinsel and Christmas glitter. Yes, I'm very guilty of skipping right over Thanksgiving and thinking about the BIG DAY! But I don't want to miss out on it this year. I want to take the time to enjoy Thanksgiving, too:) I heard a Josh Groban song on one of my CDs the other day. It's on a Christmas CD (yes, I already had them out!), and the song is called "Thankful". During the past two years that I've had that CD, I honestly don't remember ever listening too closely to the words of the song. But I wish I would have because it was such a beautiful message. I decided to put it onto my blog for all of us to enjoy during the next few weeks:) I'll let Josh sing it for you, as only he can!
No comments:
Post a Comment