
The chance to enter our Christmas Giveaway is now past, but I was so excited to see that twelve of you signed up! I've gotten some pretty interesting guesses about what might be in the Christmas package, but one of my favorites was made by Flamingo Mama. She's hoping for a plane ticket to China to bring home her precious little Neveah, who is in the same orphanage as Maia! Now that's a wonderful guess, but I might be a tiny bit selfish and keep that plane ticket if I had it:) However, the gift card to Starbucks is a big possibility! Or the pumpkin pie........ Now, as for Lena, who was afraid of being on the naughty list for entering the contest TWICE......I can't speak for Santa, but I promise that I won't turn you in when I see him again at the mall:)
Good luck to all of you & be sure to check in after you're finished with your turkey on Thursday to find out who the winner will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment