
Yesterday I heard a Christmas song on the radio for the first time this holiday season! And even though I was a little bit surprised to hear Christmas music so early, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it! Since Peanut was with me, he assumed that Christmas must be right around the corner so we had to go to the calendar and count down the days til Christmas:) Of course, we don't want to forget our turkey and filling in less than two weeks. But the Christmas spirit is verrrry contagious, and it really is just around the corner! So I thought it might be fun to try something new here on my blog to get us all in the spirit of Christmas........a Christmas Giveaway!!
Now the rules are REALLY easy, so any one of you stands a very good chance of winning:) You simply need to leave a comment on THIS post within the next 7 days. You have ONE whole week to become a part of the Giveaway! At the end of 7 days, I will place all the names in a Christmas stocking, and you-know-who will pick out a name. Your comment doesn't have to be anything adoption related. It can be a simple "hello" or a quick "hi there"! Of course, I would LOVE to hear from all of you, and I'm hoping to see just WHO might be following along with us day to day:)
Now, onto the best part......whoever wins the Christmas Giveaway will recieve a special Christmas package, delivered by the elf pictured here.

I know some of you live across the country, but don't fear. This elf is verrry reliable and will make it to your house before Christmas! The winner of our Giveaway will be announced on Thanksgiving Day, but you only have ONE week to come up with your comment and place it on THIS post!! The deadline is Friday November 21st at 8AM. Good luck!!
13 comments:
I was at Walmart just a couple days ago & started to hum to the music they were playing. It took me a few seconds to realize I was humming a Christmas song, but when I did I couldn't believe what I was hearing & it put me in a foul mood! No Christmas songs before Thanksgiving thank you! It was all a ploy to get me to buy toys - I just know it!
By the way, I put you in my favorites so now your easily accessable!
ok...where have i been? i haven't read your blog since the 6th of november! i am SOOOO glad that you are going public...it's so much easier to stick you in my google reader;)
oooh! i hope i win! i never win nuttin.
Congratulations on going public again...I hope it's smooth sailing for you this time around.
Yay! I love prizes...you are so generous. I hope a pumpkin pie is part of the package :)
::Please let me win::
::Please let me win::
Your daughter is just beautiful. Enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing.We look forward to following your journey.
Many Blessings,
Kim
Rusty
Hope, adopted from China 2002
Miriam Faith adopted from China 2004
Joseph adopted from China 2006
JoAnna adopted from China (JiangYin)2008
I am a waiting Wuxi mom too. We have a boy who will turn 2 on the 28th waiting for us in Wuxi. We hope to get our LOA by the end of the month and travel before Chinese New Year.
Great idea about a giveaway.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!! :) can't wait to see how you do this elf thing! What fun! :)
Maia is beautiful. I wonder if we saw her in the toddler room a few months back. You have had a long journey that will have a good ending like we did with Naomi.
Blessings,
Cindi Campbell
I don't have to tell you how much I love Christmas and everything that goes with it! I would love to receive a surprise from that elf!
I love to read your blog and am looking forward to being there when Maia becomes a part of our family.
Love ya,
Mom
Heather, I hope the prize is an evening out with you (and that i win it) i love reading your blog and you know i love you..Amy
Hi Heather,
Count me in!
hmm...a visit from a little elf...is that the prize itself? sorry i'm a little behind in responding, but here i am! see you soon,
michele
Hi there! I love reading your blog updates, they are very insightful and uplifting. I pray for you guys every day, that God may bless your adoption and bring Maia home ASAP!! I know what it's like to be waiting for that wonderful day when you'll be united forever with your beautiful daughter. Karly has been home for 8 months now, and I still have to pinch myself because I just can't believe that this beautiful little girl is mine forever! As much as I enjoy seeing the smiles and excitement on my childrens' faces at Christmas time, it's a difficult time of year for me. My son Blake was stillborn on 12/26/03 at 31 1/2 weeks. I actually went into labor on Christmas night. But I know that God was right there with us that night, and He helped to give us a feeling of peace and we just knew that Blake was with Him in a much better place. So, Christmas has extra special meaning for me! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
I don't like all of this competition I have...do I get an extra shot if I post twice?? :)
Just kidding...you are so sweet for doing this. I'm off to read your Thankful Thursday post.
Post a Comment