Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Magical Day



Peanut spent yesterday with my parents, Nana & Popaw, doing something really special! They decorated the Christmas tree & set up the Polar Express train set underneath the tree together......two things they all love to do:) Popaw and Peanut had so much fun together setting up the little village underneath the Christmas tree and running the trains for hours & hours! The best part about it was that it snowed all day long, much to the surprise of us all:) I picked out some of my favorite pictures from our magical day to share with everyone. Enjoy!











2 comments:

emily said...

Okay, I'm turning a little less Scroogie, the Christmas cheer is starting to seep into my soul - thanks to the beautiful day I had yesterday looking at the snow & hearing the Christmas music on your blog when I read it!

Lena said...

These are the memories Peanut will treasure for a very long time!