This is my first time doing "Not Me Monday", but it looks like so much fun, so I thought I better give it a whirl! Basically, it's all about being totally honest about some emabarassing things I've done in the past week and sharing it with all of you:) Then, I need to link back to the funny McMama over at My Charming Kids , where all of this "Not Me Monday" began. You can hop on over there and kind of get the idea of what this is all about, and I promise you'll be so blessed by her blog. She has four beautiful kiddos under 3......yes, you read that right! Her newest addition, little Stellan, was a surprise and truly a miracle baby. But now I shouldn't give away the whole story, so I'll let you find out a little more if you have a moment......Meanwhile, here goes.......
This past week I definately DID NOT spend $26 to have a custom car wash clean out my car inside and out while I sat inside and drank coffee and read a book. I would NEVER be that lazy!
I certainly DID NOT go into work on the wrong day, for the second time this month! I would NEVER get all dressed up in my scrubs and drive the whole way to the hospital for no reason:)
I absolutely DID NOT yell at Peanut when he changed the station on my radio and I couldn't find my Christmas music anymore. I would NEVER lose my temper over something that silly:)
There is NO WAY that I let the sales girl at the local holiday photo store talk me into buying all those pictures of Peanut after I promised myself I wasn't going to do that again this year. I would NEVER let that happen, especially after my good friend Amy warned me that it happened to her, too!
I definately DID NOT throw away a whole pint of Moo Goo Gai Pan after eating just two bites because it tasted, looked & smelled "funny". I would NEVER be wasteful like that!
I certainly DID NOT ask my dear hubby to run out and buy me some chocolate ice cream at 9pm the other night because I had a craving and I couldn't imagine going another minute without eating some. I would NEVER ask him to do that after we were all ready for bed & it was about 20 degrees outside.
I absolutely DID NOT drive around without wiping any of that snow off of my car, so it was nearly impossible to see out of any of the windows. And then, I definately DID NOT pull up to the drive through at the bank, lower my snow covered window, and end up with a lap full of snow! I would NEVER do something so silly like that:)
Now it's your turn, everybody! All you have to do is go to McMama's site and grab her "Not Me Monday" badge and tell us all about your emabarassing moments:)
3 comments:
Hysterical! I am cracking up and find it hard to imagine that all of that happened in one week. And I guess you totally deserve that lap full of snow! You need to do this every week...please!
Sadly, yes, this all did happen to me this week, Lena! Even more sad is that this is a pretty typical week in my life:) So glad you enjoyed it!
you are aloud to demand ice cream. you are pregnant with a 3 year old. goodness, you must be uncomfortable;)
Post a Comment