Thursday, November 27, 2008

And The Winner Is...........



Today is the BIG day, everyone! But first, before I announce the winner of our Christms Giveaway, let me wish each one of you a very blessed Thanksgiving Day! I'm truly thankful for all of the wonderful people God has brought into my life, including all of you! God has been so good to us this year, and we continue praising Him for His faithfulness, His healing, His provision, His grace, His love, and His peace! In the midst of what have been some very uncertain times, we know that He is Good! His love for us is immeasurable! His grace is sufficient! As we anxiously await the addition of our precious Maia to our family, we continue to trust that His timing is perfect. We have placed ourselves and our little angel completely in His hands, and, really..........there is no better place to be!

Ahhhhh.....and now onto what you have all been so patiently or maybe not so
patiently waiting for!



Wait, that wasn't exactly what you looking for, was it?? (Many thanks to Lena for that little dose of Thanksgiving humor:)

What you were hoping to hear is that Cindy from Ni Hao Baby is the winner of our first annual Christmas Giveaway!!!! Congratulations, Cindy!!!! You're the lucky one who soon will be seeing a fun Christmas package arriving on your doorstep:) What is going to be in this little package you all are still wondering....well, I couldn't really reveal the answer yet or I would be spoiling the fun for our winner! But I'll be sure to give you some peaks at the goodies after they're safely delievered:)

I'll contact you through email, Cindy, about delivering your package!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Horray!!!!! How exciting!!! Thanks so much for giving me one more thing to be thankful for today!!!!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear if you get any news or updates from Pam and Nancy!!!!!

Flamingo said...

stink! i never win ANYTHING!

i'm starting to think that you have no idea what will be in the package either:) lol