During the past two years, writing on my blog has been a wonderful way to journal our family's lives, to meet so many amazing people, and to share our Journey to Maia with our friends and family. What began as a little window into our adoption story turned into much, much more! I found myself blessed over and over in reading your stories and your comments, and almost became addicted at times to the bloggy world:) But over the past few months I've begun feeling as if this chapter in my life may be coming to a close. Not that I don't enjoy writing because it still is like music to my soul. But because Peanut and SuSu are growing older and I want to respect their privacy on the internet. This decision comes after a long while of soul searching. But it comes with much peace in knowing that the timing feels right and I'm ready to close my blog to the world. All of you have been such an inspiration and support to us during this journey of a lifetime! I'll still be peeking in on all of you who have blogs, and keeping my blog going privately as my own personal journal. Thank you, everyone, for following and embracing us as we became a family of four. Of course, our journey in many ways is only just beginning! We know that we've only discovered a tiny bit about our Maia XiSu, and so many more wonderful days are yet to come. God bless each one of you on your journeys, wherever they may take you!!
Wuxi Mommy
6 comments:
Wow ... I am surprised, but I can completely understand your reasons. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and realizing that we have a lot in common! Not to mention we only live a couple of miles apart. I wish you and your family the best ... and know that we will still be in touch! Take care!
I've been thinking along the same lines, or at least cutting back a lot. I already have, an I noticed you had too. I hope all is well and good luck and take care!
Jolene
I'll miss you! I've enjoyed following your blog. I totally understand your concern with privacy issues, though. Good luck to you all, and I hope you continue to drop by my blog and say hi once in a while.
At least I know where you live :) But I'm going to miss your writing and photos - I loved them! Maybe you could start a photo blog? I'll miss ya, but we'll see each other here and there.
How will I see my "niece and nephew" grow?? Maybe you could post school pictures this fall. I will totally miss your great writing, but understand....Our oldest doesn't want me to put her on the blog any longer...only special occasions...like Mother's Day etc.
awww...I will miss you. of course, i'm completely out of the blogging loop lately. i completely understand.
blogging was such a wonderful thing when we were in the adoption process. i made such wonderful on line friendships because of it.
at least we know where to find you...at the end of your driveway wearing that bikini.:)
Post a Comment