July is probably the best month of the year for our gardens, with so many flowers blooming and lots of little visitors to catch or admire!
We have a few new additions to our gardens this year, including this corn that Prince Charming planted back in May when I was still in the hospital!
And these sunflowers, picked out and planted by Prince Charming, too! I love the before......
And after.......
And this is our pumpkin patch, which this picture really doesn't do justice! Our gourd and pumpkin patch is nearly taking over the backside of our fence, and hopefully has a few treasures waiting for us when fall rolls around. This isn't something new, but definately one of our favorites:)
The rest are all our oldies but goodies......phlox.....
Cone flowers (look closely for a critter!)......
And daylilys......
Daylilys....
Daylilys......
2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! I love your photos!
Wow...so jealous at the talent you guys have.
Post a Comment