
Oh, that first 20 pounds is getting so close now I can almost taste it! This week I was just a few ounces from that golden number, but I can't really claim it yet. Just for fun, though, I decided to celebrate and shop for a pair of size 12 jeans to get through the next few weeks of spring:) It was the first time in a LONG time that I didn't wince in front of those ginormous mirrors in the dressing room. You know.....the ones that show off every inch of your body and then some. Not that I'm ready to put on a swimsuit yet, but surely some Levis!
I think my next big adventure might just be finding myself a jogging stroller. Not really for jogging (oh, that would be a sight to behold), but for some power walking with my little partner, who LOVES to exercise with Mommy. Seeing that SuSu is still pretty slim and weighs about the same that my 3 year old nephew, she fits quite nicely into a stroller. My biggest dilemma is deciding which one to buy. There are hundreds of models to choose from, from just over $100 to upwards of $500 each! Now I definately am not gonna be able to pick a cream of the crop model, but if anyone out there has some advice on a good one for toddlers, please pass that info along to me. I think it will be a great way for SuSu and I to get out and enjoy the springtime and help me shed a few more pounds while we're doing it!
Maybe next week will be the big 20!!
1 comment:
Heather, great job with the weight. I have a double jogger that I like. My advice is this first make sure it has a pivotal front wheel( mine doesn't abnd it's difficult with turning) and second buy used oif you can. Most people don't use them that much so you can find one for good quality a lot cheaper. Craiglist always has some and yardsales are a great place to find them.
Brandi :)
Post a Comment