Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring, Glorious Spring!





Springtime is speeding along way too fast for Mommy this year for some reason!







It's hard to imagine that in only six weeks our Peanut will finish first grade and our SuSu will graduate from pre-school to her much anticipated kindergarten!







How is this even possible??








I look at both our kiddos and realize how very quickly time is passing, and how very grown up they suddenly seem.








How much I want to cherish these days!







How much I want to hold onto this season!







I know I'll blink......







And suddenly......







A dirt pile won't seem nearly as much fun......








And digging for worms will seem a bit silly....







So for today I'm treasuring every moment of it.......







The magic of springtime.........







There really is nothing else like it......







Spring, glorious spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of you children and your flowers! HAPPY SPRING!!
~Bonnie D.