With springtime in full swing, we spend many, many evenings outside until dusk, and that leaves Mommy very little time for writing! I wouldn't have it any other way, though:) The kiddos love the outdoors and I love being in the gardens, so everybody's enjoying this season immensely.
Peanut is growing into that stage when he would rather do anything else but have his picture taken, so it's getting more difficult to catch him on film! I have to catch him when he's not looking or he'll quickly run away:)
SuSu always loves the camera and even still asks Mommy to take her picture!
Here's a little taste of our backyard fun.......
I'm anxious for the weeks to come when the garden really begins coming alive....
Although the tulips have put on quite a show this week!
Happy Spring!
2 comments:
You can enjoy yourself in my "garden" any time you'd like :)
Great pictures. You have beautiful kiddos!
Great pics. Fave is SuSu laying on her tummy in the beautiful grass. Peanut is growing so fast, he looks a little older this time. Sorry....time DOES fly by too fast.
Post a Comment