Monday, April 12, 2010

Those Moments......





A few days ago, I had one of those moments.......







One of those moments when I was sitting quietly on the swing in our backyard, lost in my thoughts, lazily watching our littlest one singing and hopping and giggling and bouncing around with her newest treasure......







And suddenly I was mesmerized......completely smitten........







By this precious gift.....who was dancing about in our garden.....oblivious to me.....the Momma who had waited so long.....so long for these moments.....








And yet, there she was....even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined her to be.......beaming in the sunshine......radiating so much joy and happiness......







It hasn't been an easy journey from there to here.....the delicate dance of becoming Momma and daughter sometimes one of heartache and tears.......and yet.....and yet.....there are these moments.....more priceless to me than gold....when my heart is overflowing.......and my hope is renewed.....these moments.....when I remember the He who started a good thing in us will be faithful......that I'm blessed beyond what I ever deserve to call this precious child my own......praise Him for these moments......

6 comments:

TheLab said...

Oh wow, what an amazing moment. And this was just perfect:

When I remember the He who started a good thing in us will be faithful...

Excellent.

emily said...

She is so beautiful Wuxi! I'm choking up over here!

Jolene Powell said...

I have tears! She does look amazingly content and happy in those pictures. I am so glad you got to capture the moment and the photos. Our Father is amazing and clearly knows what he's doing, doesn't He? Even when we can't see it, he knows.

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm so happy you have these moments! I know I lived for them our first three years together as a family.

shelley said...

Amen....those moments continue to take my breath away.

Flamingo said...

she is looking so different!! she's beautiful!

so glad for those moments...they balance out the rest!