Friday, July 18, 2008

Trusting My Heavenly Father



"In your weakness, I will keep you strong, My child. I am well aware of the many things in this life that war against your spirit and your soul. I know it feels like distractions and difficulties are sent daily to test your character and convictions. Remember, My child, this life is not a dress rehearsal. It's the real thing, and I'm training you through these tests to trust Me. I am preparing you today for your future in heaven. So seek me in prayer for My strength, and don't give into the temptation to compromise. Hold onto me and my power within you, and I promise that you will make it through. When the wicked winds try to blow out the flame of your faith or try to cause you to compromise, stand on My truth.....I am your solid Rock."

From "His Princess........Love Letters From Your King" by Sheri Rose Shepherd

"The Lord is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy." Psalms 28:7

(The picture above is of my dad with Peanut.....priceless:)

No comments: