Today is my mom's birthday......Happy Birthday, Mom! (I think she's turning 38!) The picture above always makes me laugh......I hope I don't get in trouble for posting it:) My mom (aka "Nana") is such a blessing to us, and I wanted to share a little bit about the wonderful mom she is. Through the years, she's been my encourager, cheerleader, supporter, shoulder to cry on, source of strength and example of faith and perserverance. She's the one person in my life who I can call, anytime, day or night, in the midst of anything, and I know she'll be there. (I tested this theory a lot during Peanut's colicky days:) We've gone through many "adventures" together lately, and our faith has really been stretched and grown in ways we never imagined. Yet, she always reminds me that God is using all of our circumstances for His glory, and encourages me to trust Him in everything. Her life is such a gift to me, and I'm especially thankful today to be walking through this journey beside her!
As I'm getting ready to place this post, mom's getting ready to take my dad for a heart cath this morning. I know this isn't where either of my parents thought they would be today, but we pray for good results as my dad's already been through bypass surgery once before (in 2006). It's been quite an eventful week or so, so we're hoping for a little less excitement in the next few days. God bless you, Mom and Dad! Lots of love:)
No comments:
Post a Comment