Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, M!!



Well, believe it or not, today is M's birthday! Happy Birthday, M!! Who would have guessed that Peanut, M and my mom would have birthdays within three days of each other? Pretty crazy, isn't it? We've been doing a lot of celebrating around here this week, that's for sure.

This picture above was taken just a few minutes after Tristan was born.....doesn't Marty look so handsome in his scrubs?! This was such a proud and amazing moment for him, becoming a dad for the first time. His face still lights up when he talks about those first moments of seeing Tristan and realizing life was forever going to be changed!

M and I surely have been on an adventure since we said "I Do" in 2001! We're completely opposite in almost every way, but I think that's what makes our life together so interesting and a little bit crazy:) Anyone who knows M knows he LOVES to be where the party is! He's probably the most social person I've ever met:) He loves being with friends and family and would entertain every weekend if I had the energy to keep up with him:) From the moment I met M, I knew he was the man I would spend my life with. He was the kindest, most compassionate and caring man I had ever met. He's walked faithfully by my side through so many difficult circumstances, and I'm so very thankful today to have been blessed with such a wonderful husband! Happy Birthday, M!!

No comments: