
The blessings just keep coming for us along this journey! On Saturday May 24th, my mom and sister hosted a "baby" shower for us to celebrate our beautiful Maia! I never knew how much it can be gathering clothes and toys for little girls! It's amazing to walk into our once empty pink room and now see it filled with pink clothes, shoes, toys, dresses and more! I can already see that daddy is going to have a hard time saying "no" to his little princess:)
Our shower came at the end of what has been a really emotional week for us after we just recieved our pre-approval on Monday! As time goes by, I'm finding my heart aching more and more to be with our precious girl. Being apart from her is almost unbearable now as I'm unpacking her clothes and making her tiny bed. For the past 19 months, I've tried to protect my heart from feeling too much. I think the fear of "what if she doesn't ever come home" was strong enough to keep me from letting my emotions take over. But something changed today when I walked into our shower! I realized I really am going to be a mommy again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment