Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back To School Week




We are in the midst of some very busy and exciting times here in our little household! Today Peanut made his 2nd grade debut and SuSu will soon follow in all day kindergarden on Thursday. To Mommy's astonishment and delight, Peanut woke up with a big smile on his face and went into school this morning with a spring in his step and a grin on his face. In a few short moments, SuSu and I will leave to pick him up and get the whole story on the 2nd grade happenings, which I'm sure there have been many!

There is so much to share with all of you, so many amazing God "things" happening in our elementary school that just warm my heart thinking about them. I promise you there will be plenty more "scoop" in the days to come to post here as well as the ever popular back-to-school photos, too. Times are changing. My babies are growing up. And I'm sensing that a new season, in more ways than one, is on the horizon.

2 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

I'm glad to hear you feeling more uplifted.

My daughter LOVED second grade! It's a great year. Enjoy it! And good luck with Su Su at Kindergarten! My kids start next Tuesday--Ty in preschool, Kacie in 4th grade!

Lena said...

I can't wait for the updates! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as SuSu starts kindergarten. What name is she going with these days? :)