I would enter but I won one year already and think it disqualifies me :) But for all of you who have not yet entered, it certainly was a wonderful treat to win this! Good luck and Merry Christmas!
I don't quite understand the giveaway thing...but anyway.
Is your peanut going as crazy as my KC for Christmas? How about SuSu? Ty isn't even going near the presents but our tree has big empty gaps where he has removed ornaments! LOL!
2 comments:
I would enter but I won one year already and think it disqualifies me :) But for all of you who have not yet entered, it certainly was a wonderful treat to win this! Good luck and Merry Christmas!
I don't quite understand the giveaway thing...but anyway.
Is your peanut going as crazy as my KC for Christmas? How about SuSu? Ty isn't even going near the presents but our tree has big empty gaps where he has removed ornaments! LOL!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment