We woke up this morning to a breathtaking site.....a beautiful blanket of over 20 inches of snow in our town! The last time we saw this much snow was when Peanut was a baby in 2003! Yesterday the snow fell all day long, and Prince Charming and Peanut were outside a good bit of the day. SuSu didn't last too long with the strong winds and heavy snow blowing about, so she stayed in with Mommy and enjoyed hot chocolate!
When we had snow a few weeks ago, forecasters said that this winter may be our snowiest in many, many years!
Considering that we've already had over 26 inches of snow at our house in December, I'm thinking they're probably right!
The photos below are just a few from the height of the storm.
Did you enjoy those few inches of snow I sent you last nite Shelley, Heather and Mommy? (My good buddies from the deep south who are still dreaming of a white Christmas!)
With temperatures staying below freezing all week, it's looking pretty likely that we'll have a white Christmas for the first time in a long time!
Stay tuned for lots more snow fun in the coming days! Prince Charming is working hard on building a sledding track out back, and I think even SuSu might venture out there again sometime:)
4 comments:
If you can make it up our driveway, you're welcome to come over and sled down our hill!
I've been following the news. Wow! You sure are getting hit with snow! I hope you are all comfortable and happy and are able to travel safely over the holidys.
You are doing a wonderful job with pictures. Thank you soooo much. We are expected to be in the 40s for highs on eve and day. We will take that....we will sit in front of the fire and LOOK at our winter coats.
You are such a good friend to post so many pics...again, my kids thank you
I am sooo jealous! And NO WE DID NOT GET A FEW FLAKES OUR WAY. Zero. Zilch. Nada. NOTHING! My kids do not believe snow looks like that in real life. So jealous...sooooo jealous....
Post a Comment