Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow





With our holiday festivities in full swing and the forecast for a big winter storm to come our way this weekend, two little somebodys at our house are nearly bursting with Christmas cheer! Amazing how the Christmas season has suddenly lit up our SuSu's smile like we haven't seen in a long, long while. How it does a Mommy's heart good to see her little angel radiating so much joy and happiness again! The excitement in the air is almost palpable! Is it just me or does it seem like there hasn't been as much bickering around here the past few days?? With all of the presents finally wrapped and hidden in the eaves of the attic (shhhhh), Mommy is ready to snuggle up on the sofa with her hot chocolate and watch the snowflakes fall. They say this snow may be our biggest one since 2003, when Peanut was just a baby. Whether it be 4 inches or 2 feet coming our way, the kiddos are ready with sleds and shovels and snowpants! And Momma's ready with her snuggie and hot chocolate with extra marshmallows:)




3 comments:

Mommy said...

Oh I wish I had even the slightest chance of a white Christmas. I dream of it every year. Usually we get a wet Christmas with no white stuff in sight. Enjoy it!

Tessa said...

I am so excited about the snow too! We do not need to be anywhere today, and I love the feeling of being snowed in ... it certainly does put you in the Christmas spirit! I think the last time we had a White Christmas was in 2000! What a way to end the decade ... let it snow!

shelley said...

wish you would send a couple of inches our way. stay safe and warm.