I have to say that even though these two sometimes rub each other the wrong way, they still love each other to bits! We find them giggling and being silly together far more than we find them arguing, so I think that's a good sign:) It amazes me how well they communicate, in spite of the fact that SuSu still only speaks maybe 10-15 words in English. Of course, she seems to understand way more than than what she's actually speaking, and she definately knows how to make her wishes known! Mommy & Peanut have been having some little "dates", which seems to be helping him feel like he still has a very special place in Mommy's heart. And SuSu seems to handle Mommy's short trips out of the house better and better each time, which gives me more peace of mind as my first day back to work is coming up quickly. It's still weighs heavily on my mind how to balance the needs of two now rather than just one, but thankfully I have Someone beside me, giving me the strength to care for the two beautiful children He's blessed us with! And usually, when one's having a rough day, the other one miraculously seems to be having a good one:)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Peanut & SuSu Silliness
I have to say that even though these two sometimes rub each other the wrong way, they still love each other to bits! We find them giggling and being silly together far more than we find them arguing, so I think that's a good sign:) It amazes me how well they communicate, in spite of the fact that SuSu still only speaks maybe 10-15 words in English. Of course, she seems to understand way more than than what she's actually speaking, and she definately knows how to make her wishes known! Mommy & Peanut have been having some little "dates", which seems to be helping him feel like he still has a very special place in Mommy's heart. And SuSu seems to handle Mommy's short trips out of the house better and better each time, which gives me more peace of mind as my first day back to work is coming up quickly. It's still weighs heavily on my mind how to balance the needs of two now rather than just one, but thankfully I have Someone beside me, giving me the strength to care for the two beautiful children He's blessed us with! And usually, when one's having a rough day, the other one miraculously seems to be having a good one:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They are both adorable!!! :)
Love, love, love all the smiles! Miss you guys!
It was so great to meet SuSu yesterday. She is even more beautiful and full of life in person than her photos show.
Thanks for the kind comments! Your kids are so cute! Actually, I'm not in Homeland program, but they let me on their yahoo group so I can connect with other Changzhou families. Our Tyson is from the shared list. Thanks again for your encouraging words, I appreciate them more than you know! These are hard times.
Post a Comment