Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Cindy at Ni Hao Baby tagged me for this fun game of answering questions with songs from my I Pod! The rules are that I need to list the questions, then hit "shuffle" on my I Pod for the answers. I have to list whatever song comes up, no matter how silly it is! Then, I need to tag other moms who could use a laugh and a smile:) Here goes....

How Did You Become A Mom? I've Always Loved You...Third Day

What did you think the first time you saw your baby? Your Body Is A Wonderland....John Mayer

What did you do the first morning after a sleepless night? I'll Be There For You....Bon Jovi

What do you say when someone colors on the wall? There's No Way....Alabama

How do you deal with a toddlers bodily fluid issues? You're Beautiful....James Blunt

If someone says "Can I have a snack?", what do you say? Mr. Big Stuff....Jean Knight

If someone leaves their stuff on the floor, what do you say? Get Down Tonight....KC & The Sunshine Band

If someone is sick today, what do you say? Beautiful Day....U2

How do you kids enjoy your cooking? You Sexy Thing....Hot Chocolate

How did you kids do in school today? Stayin Alive .....Bee Gees

What do you think of while sitting in the carpool lane? Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off....Joe Nichols

What do you kids want to be when they grow up? Macho Man....Village People

What is your life's purpose as a mom? Desperado.....Clint Black

What is your motto as a mom? Through The Years.....Kenny Rodgers

How did you know you were really a mom? Apologize......Justin Timberland

What do you think about most often as a mom? Neon Moon.......Brooks & Dunn

What is your life story? I Am That Man.....Brooks & Dunn

What is the one thing you regret as a mom? Dream On.....Aerosmith

What is the best thing you've done as a mom? Breathe....Michael W. Smith

What do your kids do that makes you laugh? Soemtimes You Can't Make It On Your Own....U2

What do your kids do that makes you cry? Chasing Cars......Snow Patrol

What do your kids do that scares you the most? Gettin Jiggy With It....Will Smith

How do your kids describe you as a mom? It's Raining Men.....The Weather Girls

If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be? Rock My World.....Brooks & Dunn

What will you Mom of the Year certificate say? Y.M.C.A......Village People

Now I'm tagging :

Shelley from Finshing Our Family From China
Heather from Dragons and Elephants
Tessa from Jesus Filled Hope
Elaine from The Road to Ren

Have Fun Girls!

(All of these blogs are on my blog list on the right!)

3 comments:

shelley said...

Now that is a list of diverse music. I will play....

Lena said...

This is great. I was cracking up at "Getting Jiggy With It" is what scares you the most as a mom :)

Ellen Feldman said...

Oh that is hilarious! Loving the answers!