Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Waiting On The Mailman




The past week or so has been a little bit discouraging for us. We have all of our paperwork ready to send to China except a very vital document called a 797C. This document comes from immigration services in Philadelphia and seems to take an eternity to process. We filed for our 797C nearly two months ago, and are still waiting. Last week, I finally broke down and contacted immigration services, only to discover it may take another three weeks or more to have this document processed. We're feeling very discouraged knowing that this is precious time that our case is being held up, and more importantly, precious time apart from our Maia. I'm struggling with this more than I can say, especially when there seems to be no real explanation for the delays. We covet your prayers about this situation as we're holding tightly on to God's promise that His timing is always perfect! And say a prayer for our poor mailman who is probably beginning to wonder why I've been waiting for him on the front steps every morning:)

1 comment:

lifelaughterchaos said...

i understand more than i ever thought i would!

we need to go out for a drink. and if we don't drink, well i think now is the time to start!!